RE: QC volunteers? (Was: Re: General Positive Feedback re: revisi

My comments below are not based on a false premise. I used the option above
to illustrate how the current licensing practices promote confusion. Just
because people haven't invoked the above option yet doesn't mean that it's
not available and potentially harmful to the overall goals of the LDP. My
overall point was, that without enforcing a consistent license, individual
pieces of the LDP may or may not be free, updatable, whatever.