Re: Reasons for wanting to remove my documents

On Tue, Sep 28, 1999 at 11:03:39AM -0700, Mr. Poet wrote:
> In Progess:
> Private Discussion:

We do discuss many topics, but we only make it public when we agree, if
it's usable or if we need a hand.

Else ppl will say we only have idea and never realize them.

- FTP could allow current (trusted) authors to bypass the QC to have
a 1 day delay before integration in the main site.

But I must have Tim opinion first, he's in charge of the HOWTO and maybe
he'd like to check them individually.

Anyway, he has his word to say here.

- CVS will also be a possibility, but it is complicated, we can't impose
authors sgml, a manifesto *AND* CVS... before writing HOWTOs.

Therefore online submission and ldp-submit will be kept as easy
alternatives.

--
Guylhem Aznar, Linux Documentation Project leader: http://www.linuxdoc.org
               Clef PGP/PGP key:    http://oeil.qc.ca/~guylhem