Re: Help compiling SGML

Hello,

This is an issue we are goint to come up against pretty heavily. SGML
tools is no longer maintained and the website is not updated. For example
the email list address has changed but still reflects the old address.

Until somebody steps up and offers to lead that project it is going to
stagnate.

Poet

<BEGIN="Signature">
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>