Re: General Positive Feedback re: revision of site (fwd)

> So my question to you is, if you had to put
> up with that kind of stuff in a normal (paid) job would you put up with it
> ? I wouldn't.

Unfortunately, as an online ed blokey, and general I.T. journo, I do,
regularly.  Obviously the site redesign is their priority at the
moment, but I absolutely understand what you're saying, and I don't
think an e-mail to the HOWTO authors would go amiss.

> Writing documentation is not easy and I certainly could find better uses
> for my time if I will be treated like dirt.

But just think of the prestige ;)
Rob Fenwick