Re: Kernel Hackers Guide

I'm still hard at work on the KHG, although I haven't put up any of my
work yet, and I don't intend to do so until I get something usable going.
I think folding the KHG back into the LDP is a great idea though, and I'd
definitely be willing to do that in the future.

As for a time frame... it will be done "when it's ready." But I'm
expecting to have a web publishable version ready by the end of January or
so...

Dan